Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Sweet way.

One week passed. Week 4 now for this semester. Still got a few things that I have to finish with. Materials online test. Read up a bit of Dynamics? Maybe do a bit of research for Profession?

Learn a lot during profession class for today. Basically learn more bout my own personality. From the survey outcome I am basically,
INTUITIVE type
EXTROVERTS type
THINKING type
JUDGING type

The conclusion is Hearty, frank, decisive leaders in activities. Usually good in anything that requires reasoning and intelligent talk, such as public speaking. Are usually well informed and enjoy adding to their fun of knowledge. May sometimes appear more positive and confident than their experience in the area warrants.

Hmm. The job I am more suitable for is Leadership and Management. Why am I in engineering? from the Intuition type, I think I can be a very good economist in the future. =.=

Yesterday I did encountered something cool. Well, went back to Party World to take back the liquor which was left behind by Kah Ho during his birthday party. That guy do has his way of appreciating his birthday present. Haha. Reached the counter and talk to the manager nicely,
" Hey, I had left a bottle of Black Label here last week. Can get it back?". Asking him politely..
He is some CHINABENG MOTHERF***er. "Our policy here is only keep the things for three days then we throw it away?"
"Policy? You should have put a sign informing people b....." Giving the face with an expression of =.=.
"Nono. My word is the policy here."
"Wah, yo...."
"We only keep for three days. Then we throw it away. You should have called us so that we can keep it for you."
"Eih, how would your c...."
"The cleaners will throw it. Our policy here is like that. We only keep things for three days."
In my mind. This GODDAMNIT MO****F*****. Don't even give us the chance to talk. Willie took out a pen and wrote down the details of the events and whatever the guy is saying.
"Shhhhhhh....."
"You don't shhh me."
"So if people l....."
"Our policy is to throw the things after three days. We do not keep it for more than three days."
"Shhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!" This time I made the gesture to ask him to keep quiet.
"You DON'T shh me"
"SHHHHHHH!!!!!" continuing the fun of annoying the guy. At last, he keep quiet there with a solemn looking face.
" Eih, black label just cost me 55 bucks okay. The value of the thing is my friend's birthday present. You guys simply throw customer's things?"
Things goes on BLA BLA BLA........

I do admire the way Willie handle the case calmly recording everything down. That really taught me on how to handle this kind of cases. If is back in Malaysia. I will be laughing loudly and glare back at him demanding a better resolutions. Sweet way of handling the guy. Shall see how he looks like when we go back to meet his manager.

Our conclusion is. That *** drank the black label. At a manager, he will ask around to see if anyone know the whereabouts of the black label and settle this calmly.

No comments: