Thursday, August 28, 2008

Maldive

Yea. It is not easy to find the group of friends with the same goals and mind set.

Found a nice place to play pool. Around JCH college in the city. Basically, Daniel stay there so I can use the place anytime. Nice place with a lot of friendly people. As usual, I am lucky with '9 balls' games. While chatting, finally I realize that there are people who know about Maldives beach as well as the Club Med there.

Finally.... Well, now I shall aim higher and change my life trough my business. It is changing my life as well as a lot of other people.

Back to the topic. I shall introduce Club Med in Maldives. What do they have? A very nice beach from the picture. That is all about it cause I still have not been there.

I will not forget bout the Club Med in Malaysia. Why? Got pushed from a high place while training the flying trapeze.

This trick on the left is not hard. It is easy. I can do it too.....







Life again is getting boring. I will really need cash to travel around.

No comments: