Sunday, August 24, 2008

Busy.. But fun..

It has been quite sometimes since I update my blog. There are people who ask me what happen? lol. I have got no choice. My team is growing. I have to put in more time to guide and learn to guide my team. Besides that, assignments and also tests are coming. After all that, I will have to prepare myself to go for a trip at Gold Coast. Invitation to Movie World at night. Nicely booked for just a few people.

In life, what do we want to achieve? Those who know me, know that I basically treat everything as games. Studies, works, friendships, and etc. All these are just part of our life.

Plan B? What is plan B? Many people do not know about this. What can we achieve? Many of us are being programmed. Programmed to do what? From young, it is normal for every parents to tell their child, " STUDY HARD HARD. Then get good results. After that you will be able to find a good job in future." How sure are they that this trend can goes on even for our future in a few more years time? Many companies are slashing jobs and positions just to be able to face the economy downturn. Will there be enough jobs in the future for everyone? We also might not know when it is our turn to be slashed by these companies.

Yea.. We always heard about, "Wow, you go to UK, America or Australia study ah. If you work part time also can cover back your school fees." If only you work like HELL everyday. Provided you are able to find a good job for you to even WORK LIKE HELL. Many of us do not know bout this. WHY? Many rich kids around. Do not have to worry about their expenses.
"Aiya, I no need plan B."

I was thinking. I know so many friends. Their family are rich. Parents provide them with everything. However, once they step into the society, will their parents be able to continue supporting them? Or their lifestyle will change after that. There are a lot of competitions outside. There are up and downs. Where will they be? I did think about it. Where will I be too? Well, if I am going to be somewhere on top. I will have to start something now.

Haha. Simple. Many will just think. "Wait till I get my degree than I will be able to find a good job." Nowadays, there are a lot of graduates outside. Till now I still believe that, the certs that we are going to get will not help us in the future. It will for 20 years ago. Even so, 20 years ago, it help a lot of people to get an average lifestyle only. NOT RICH.

So far till now. In my life, I think even among friends, I don't think many have that kind of thought to be successful. Among friends, so far, I think those who has the mind set to be successful are people like, Debbie? Han Foong? U Jun? Kai Young? and now lately, this new friend, Kristine? Maybe because, even before they are given the chance or opportunity, they have already start thinking on how to look for opportunity.

Why do I choose to come to Australia? One of the reason is I want to change myself and my life. Look for an opportunity and work for it.
Yea, rather than keep having fun in Malaysia and achieve nothing.

No comments: