Tuesday, July 29, 2008

MUFY

A friend now doing her MUFY suddenly message me. Sending me a link.....

Obviously she is facing her Moral Project too. Wow.. The legacy being passed on till now. Did my group send that video as our presentation? I think we did.
Later on, I suddenly remember of the Graduation Night video. Did by one of my good friend, Kyle Chen the Director...
Last and not least. Aaron Chew who has always been photographing and editing..

And one of the great Project from our team. MUFY'06... Getting the first and having fun as well as working hard is not easy.

So far from highschool to university, I have join a lot of groups and each time, it just won't stop surprise me. From small to big.










Start with 5 people group. The G-STRINGZZ.. Solely on paying basketball. I think we did come out with plans like forming band and also G-StringZZ's merchandise. Just a dream.










Later on College, Mufy'06












Now in the university. The new team is still growing. When it is appropriate then I will introduce the latest team I joined in.

No comments: