Saturday, July 12, 2008

Holiday ending.

Holiday ending. Second semester in Australia. A bit dizzy as the result of drinking again. Lately have been drinking quite a lot. Not only during cubbing but during case study, dinner and etc. Seem like have to restrain a bit.

Tiring? Not really. I don't have to stress myself. Today, had some training as well as presentation with my team. It was good that there are four of us who are able to attend. Team synergy is important. A new girl trying to join our team today. Funny things happen. She was asking who is the leader and as usual Kah Ho gave me a strange look and say "This guy found us but he is not the leader". Then I look at Bobby and asked, "I doesn't look like a leader?". She did give me a good answer. "No, your face look too kind to be one.". I look back at Joyce then Kah Ho. Kah Ho ask me to carve a scar on my face so that I will look like a leader.

So far, I know my team is waiting for more plans. Have been cracking my brain. Since uni is starting, we have to reschedule everything and come out with more activities. Our group isn't bout business only, we are all about making friends, having fun, mixing around and learn new things. Till now our group is not big enough. We will have to think of something to attract more people and help all the students to lead a better lifestyle here.

Sounds big? Dream big and do things big. That is what I want.

No comments: