Tuesday, November 30, 2010

End of Another Trip

My trip to China had ended. I would say it is a trip with a very good start, exciting and tiring flow, and ended with a superb night in a club in Nanjing.

21 hours trip from Clayton, Australia to Danyang, China. My friends' home town. China was way different from what I had imagined all this while. I had always imagined it to be a polluted, busy, and unfriendly place. I was wrong.

I am tired now to post a detail trip. Just would like to thanks my friends and also apologised. They were dead worry about me when I slipped away one night to bar and club till 6am in the morning. They thought I was kidnapped or being abducted for my internal organs.

At Xi Hu in Hang Zhou. Beautiful lake where one of the awesome scholar always spend his time there. Soh Dong Po.

No comments: