Saturday, November 13, 2010

After Exam Party!!

No more Exams! No more Assignments! No more Deadlines! For three whole months. AWESOME!

It is freaking awesome.

Yesterday, went to Cho Gao and Alumbra Club, they are al right but I wanted to go to Der Raum and Supper Bar very badly. I wanted to.

It is still fun. A couple of drinks. Loud music blasting into the ears. Hot ladies all around you. Standing by the bar having a few shots and sips now and then, and look at other people having one hell of a night.

Down the dance floor, there will be groups of girls dancing around. Some couple dancing together. Some guys going around trying to fish for some ladies to dance with or to grope on. Nothing to be said. What happen in the club stay there.

I had a cocktail with 7 different shots in it. Don;t even know the name but it is good. I only manage to catch that there was the Sloe Gin, and Vodka. I don;t even know what else is in it.

No comments: