Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Finally, Thoughts for Today

No worries. I am just sharing a nice song that I have just heard it from Facebook. New Hong Kong drama or a new Hong Kong movie?

Sitting in front of my pc getting my mood on to study for the last paper which will be on Friday. Today paper wasn't really good. Seem like this semester is not as easy as I thought it is. I had been taking things a bit too easy this semester.

The look of my room's floor yesterday. It was before my Geo paper.

My table. Coke, mother, sweet, cranberry juice, and not to forget my notes, had all been my companion for the entire time while I was preparing for my exams.

The overall look of the messing room. Filled up bin, papers all over the floors. Table filled with things.

My bed, with my clothes. They are all washed but I do not have time to fold them yet.

Lying outside on the field after my paper today. The blue blue sky with scorching sun warming the land. Temperature of the day is 28 degrees. Approaching summer and it just feel so good lying under the sun enjoying the moment of one paper down.

A room which is literally cleaner. Cleaner and tidier.

I got myself the book. "The Ultimate Bar Book". The one I had read once at the Borders for the whole day. I had finally decided to buy it for my own convenience.
This book is awesome. Introducing spirits, liqueurs, and wines from all over the world. A few extensive cocktails and descriptions.

Last paper. The bridge structure design exam is on Friday. It has been divided into 2 parts. I shall finish my part 1 revision by tonight. Tomorrow I will finish part 2. Thursday I will look trough and Friday shall be the day.

No comments: