Thursday, November 11, 2010

Nov 11

The date, 11th Nov. The day for the singles. Happy Being Single everyone!

Tomorrow shall be my final paper. Time really passed by very fast. I will be taking my leave from work tomorrow. I need a break of the work too. Visiting Der Raum tomorrow, running around the city clubbing, drinking, and flirting? Maybe.

I had just finished watching the movie, "The Time Traveller's Wife". I like the movie. Watched it a few times and yet it didn't get me bored.

Being to know the day when you are going to day is a gift. Unlike people who died in tragic accident not having the time to prepare the things before their death. If I know when I am going to die then I would everyone around me behind. I definitely will. I am a selfish person. I could bear that kind of scene. The scene of losing something.

I still got a bit to revise on. a little bit to go. Then I am ready for tomorrow exam. I am tired of this life. I can't wait to travel to China. Visiting some of the awesome historical sites, bars, scenery, and meeting great people.

No comments: