Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Comfort Zone

In order to achieve our goals, we will have to leave our comfort zone from time to time.

I gave this subject a thought yesterday while putting my notes aside and I somehow agree with it. In term of study, working, relationship, and etc. Somehow this sentence relates to all of them. It is crucial.

Am I comfortable with my life now? Hell NO!

There is nothing much that I can do but to dedicate my life and time into what I want in future. I don;t complain and ask for help. All I seek is guidance and teachings so that I will not make any mistake. Guide me to seek for perfection in the things I do. Nothing is perfect but we will still have to aim for it.

Right now, I am balancing my life between work and study. Working and training to be a bartender. Studying to be a professional civil engineer in the future. It is not easy. I will still have to face them one by one and concentrate on tackling them.

Is it comfortable? Having dark eye loops. Sore muscle from work. Dead brain cell from study. Eat simple and easy cooked stuffs. Woke up at odd hours or burn midnight oil. Comfortable?

No comments: