Sunday, October 31, 2010

Black Russian

"May I have a Black Russian?"

"HUH!?!?", the most unprofessional reply by me. Can't blame me. I wasn't in the bar yesterday. And yet I manage to get the cocktail done.

Black Russian
- 1 shot of Vodka
- 1 shot of Kahlua
Serve straight to the customer in the old fashion way.

Variation:
Serve in the Martini style or top it up with coke in Collins glass.

However, with or without cola, it doesn't does that great.

White Russian

- 1 shot of Vodka
- 1 shot of Kahlua
- 1 shot of milk
- 1 shot of heavy cream. 

Might taste better since the coffee liqueur will blend nicely with the milk. I myself haven't try it yet.

What am I doing now? Relaxing after covering 6 topics of ROAD study. Eating wicked wings, watching underworld, and having some cocktails popping up in my heads. 

No comments: