Thursday, October 28, 2010

Investigation

Investigation. Engineering Investigation. Hardest? I am not sure yet. My table and floor is filled with papers with my scribbling. Repeatedly writing down notes and doing the problems over and over again just to understand the whole lectures.


Tomorrow is the exam. I know I have prepared well. I am sure of it. 50 objectives and 3 hours to do it. No problem.

Listening to some songs and stared at my black book. I haven't been writing anything in that book. A break from cocktails and bartender-natics. How I wish I can make some drinks now and try various methods. I can't. Have to focus.

A Toblerone,
- What is the difference of it with and without the White Creme de Cacao?
- I do prefer the garnish with honey strips in the colada glass. It really suits Toblerone. Chocolaty taste with a touch of the honey from the side.

It is simple to make a toblerone. There seem to be a lot of variation to it as well.
Basic:
- 15ml Frangelico
- 15ml Kahlua
- 15ml Bailey
- Tablespoon of honey
- 30ml of heavy cream

A refine glass would have:
- 20 ml of White Creme de Cacao
- A scope of vanilla to it

Shake and Strain into a colada glass.

Lately, from observation I realised that my Sex on the Beach had lost its aesthetic value compare to what my manager had made. A light orange pinkish drink with foam filled to the top of the pina colada glass. Truly a drink for the summer by the beach.

Lately I found another drink that I will want to learn and master it. The "Groovy Fizz". Got attracted by the colours. The Crustas, The Crow, Flora Dora, Honeymoon, Citruschka, New Zealand Fruit Kava Lamp, Mojito, Tom Collins, Bijou, Amber, Addington, and etc. I really do enjoy making them and serving them up.

Work hard and own a bar in the house in future. The perfect house bar. Where my family and friends can enjoy a few drinks with no last call.

No comments: