Thursday, November 4, 2010

Reunion

Suddenly I had this vision. A vision that you guys are in front of my place. My bar where I am serving you guys drinks and we are having a good time catching up with each other.

In life there are time that you hope that you can move further forward and leave some things behind for the moment. You won't want to forget them. You just feel like leaving it at that spot and one back for it when the moment is right.

Before this, I used to hope that I can forget things that I should. Later on I have learned that there is no need to forget them. Sad or happy, they are part of me now.

People ask me whether should am I going back to Malaysia. This time, my answer will be a no again. There are things that I will have to accomplish here. This is the right time for me to do so and I will not let the chance slip away.

No comments: