Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Speed

While watching full throttle, I found that the main character said something that is very true. I heard something similar before. From the movie, Too Fast Too Furious, "Tokyo Drift".

When you race or speed on the road. What is in your mind? Why do you like it? Simple.. It is the SPEED. From Tokyo Drift, the guy said that while he was speeding, it really feels as tough as everything is being left behind. The time seem to start moving slowly around you. That is the kind of feel.

I doesn't like to do things slow. Everything should be in a fast pace. Why slow down? I still remember how I speed around from Sentul or Subang home, setting the time limit for myself. I might not know how far is the distance. I might not be very skillful. It is just how I am trying to push myself of the limit and see how fast and far I can go. That is the most exciting part in our life.

No comments: