Monday, September 8, 2008

Short post on 'Beach'

Finally, back from Gold Coast. After a few days of leadership training, today we finally able to go for some fun at the beach.
After the closing ceremony, 5 of us head on the Surfers Paradise.
It was then I realize the reasons why the beach can be so mesmerizing.
Simple. The beach is just very different at different time of the day. However, from morning till night, it is beautiful is its own ways. Morning with the sunrise, afternoon with the bright sky and the blue sea, evening with a enchanting sunset and night time filled with stars in the sky.
As the waves hit on the sand, it will wash away your foot prints so that you can continue to walk your path. When the weather turns bad, it will just show it ferocious side honestly.

When I as in Gold Coast, the part I enjoyed the most is when I was able to eat my breakfast and lookout to the beach from the Balcony.

The Balcony... With the scene...

No comments: