Sunday, September 7, 2008

Gold Coast night..

Second night in gold coast. FUN? So far I think it was alright. Totally a different trip for me. Usually when you go for trips, it is all bout fun and games. This time it was the first time I go to somewhere else for training. Not really training. My fourth leadership training I guess.

Last time, I attended a few leadership training at it was nothing like this. High school leadership training is all bout game and normal team work. I still remember that our principal always stress about, "A good leader must learn to be a good follower." I had forgotten why he say so.

This time, the leadership is about leading groups of people to enjoy a better lifestyle and change their life. In high school it is easy to lead and work with the team because we know each other. We are all school mates. Now it is all about dealing with different group of people.

Soon I will post a detail post on this trip and on what I had learned from here.

No comments: