Sunday, September 28, 2008

New place. Life VS Game.

New place. Moving into a new place. Will it be a better place? Unpredictable!!

Last night, went to Crown and play poker. Well, sticking to the basic strategy and won some money. Before that I shall wish Chanelle a Belated HAPPY BIRTHDAY here. Sorry friend. I left your party kinda early. I do have some things to do.

Last night, Daniel taught me the basic winning strategy in Black Jack. I lot of people know that I like to play Black Jack. Black Jack is just a game of whether to dare to go on with it and challenge the dealer. That is what life is about. Well, Willie said that life is like gamble. Daniel said that life is like a game. They are both very true. Something which I agree because that is how I look at my life.

Every step that I take. Every move that I plan. Everything I think. It is just like a game which is betting my future and life into it. The outcome will be what I am in future. It is like betting your life into it. It is not fun if the game is not exciting or the bet is too small. There is something different in this game is. There is only one chance and there is no reset button or rather to say, if you lose then you shall lose your life. We will never know when the game will end. We will never know.

So if you have anything that you plan to do then just do it. When you play a game also, you will have to do it to finish it of. The outcome of the game will be known if only you take the step forward. Planning what to do and going to do it is different I guess. Plan to play a game and going to play the game is different. It is just like me now, I plan to buy PS3 to have a go with it but the thing is I have not buy it and play it. What is the use of me planning about it?

The result is, buy PS3 asap and pay with it.. ^^

No comments: