Thursday, September 25, 2008

Semester break

Finally, semester break next week. I guess no difference. Everyday will still be the same. Finally, another assignment done. Yea, from the last post I mentioned that I was a bit light headed. Didn't get much sleep last night. Anthok/Antok, my friend's housemate saw me still awake in the living room and he was surprised. Material's assignment, it is fun. It needs analysis and a bit of 'THINK OUT OF THE BOX' thing. That is if we want to score better marks.

Well, after I finish my assignment this morning, I was also chatting with a friend. End up watching some movie call the 'Heirloom'. Basically she found the movie in crunchyroll site. Heirloom. I remember watching the movie in the cinema before. Horror movie? I will rate it 2 out of 5. Taking a break and listen to some songs that I had missed. Seem like there are a lot of new songs that I don't know nowadays.

Share a story with you guys today....
There was once in a class, a teacher hold a glass of water and ask the students to guess the weight of the glass.
"10g?" "20g?" "250g" the answers given by the students. Basically, no one can guess it right. Then the teacher hold the glass and shake it a bit asking the students:
"What do you think I am feeling right now by holding the glass of water?"
"Nothing?!?! It is just a glass of water" answer a student while others were puzzled about the question.
"How bout I hold it for few hours?"
"Well, of cause, you will feel tired. the glass will start to get shaky..." answer the student.
"If I hold it for 24 hours?"
"Your hand will start to feel numb. Tired? Probably broke your arm!!" answer another student jokingly and the whole laugh.
"How can I resolve this and prevent my arm from getting hurt?"
"PUT DOWN THE GLASS!" said the whole class laughing.

From this story, easily we can relate it to our life. A lot of people didn't know that stress has been part of their life. From here, stress is like the glass of water. If we hold on to it too long, it will slowly destroy us, make us ill and suck our energy away. That is why, at the end of everyday, just put down everything and go to sleep. ^^

No comments: