Tuesday, May 17, 2011

White lies

There are times you lie because there are things that you want to protect. Those lies are what we call "white lies". I lied too. In fact I don't prefer to lie unless if I need to. I would prefer to stay silence rather than to lie. There are time you might think that your lie are good but it might not end up that way. The person you want to protect might refer you to be honest if they really understand you now.

Watched source code yesterday. Amazing movie. With a part where everyone was laughing and smelling together even though they do not know each other. It is amazing how laughter can unite people together. Beside that, there is a question that caught my attention in the movie. "If you only has less than a minute to live, what will you do?".

The answer in the movie is, I will make every second counts. Yea, I will too. Hope that you guys can do the same as well. Appreciate those around you. Don't regret for not taking any action for those you love.

No comments: