Thursday, May 5, 2011

If only there are tears..

The title was taken from a mandarin song. My mandarin isn't good. Since young, I had been lazy to take on mandarin lesson. I wouldn't blame my mum for sending me to an English school. I do have the opportunity to learn if I want to. It is just that I am lazy. Instead I taken up Japanese language but I wasn't serious bout it. Taking things for granted seem to be no good.

Today, I have an off day and I had decline all offer to go out except for dinner. Well, I still have to eat. All this working, studying, drinking, party, and etc. I need time for my own. My own time in my room. Settle down, prepare a bit for my studies, and rest. It is time for my break.

From my title, I do have things that I want to put here. I still remember when I was.a small kid I used to cry. Whenever I am sad, angry or annoyed. I don't since when I do not cry that often. I might still be emotional, but I have learn to always let thing passed by. People do say I am cold blooded at times. I do not shed tears that easily nowadays. Watching loved ones passed away, sad movies perhaps, or even when I end my relationship. That does not mean I am not hurt.

People can say what they want. They can think what they want. In the end, I am the one who know what I want and who I am. Seem like I am still the same. Whenever my life gets let's exciting, my past will start to haunt me. Lots of things will run in my kind. Whatever the people around me said or do will affect me as well.

Well, this is my way of life.

A guy can never let people know what they feel at that moment of an event or occurrence. It is weakness. They should stay calm and be serious with what they have to accomplish and uphold their responsibility. This is life. They have to be strong to protect. Others aren't important. That is why I prefer to ignore things that aren't related to my life. I have enough o care about. To care about the people sound me.

No comments: