Thursday, May 12, 2011

4.44am

4.44 am and I am here sitting in front of my laptop doing my assignment. Halfway done. Do not have the correct answer yet. Doing report and the trying to produce the results as well. Playing some songs from Enrique, having slight headache due to late night sleep again. I just can't sleep if I can't get a satisfying answer.

This year, Victoria turns cold earlier than expected. 4 degrees Celsius during the Autumn season. AWESOME!!

Tired and yet can't sleep. That is me. I do feel guilty sleeping in the middle of something. I will only sleep when I really can;t take it any more. Well, that is the dedication and responsibility that I had been talking about.

Each game we played, we should make sure that we can produce the best result out of it. Most of the time whenever I take up a challenge, I will make sure I am up for it. Up to it would mean I must make sure that I have the time to dedicate, I have to ability to do the best out of it, I have the information that can guarantee my success, and I will pour everything I had into it.

For instance, working part time right now. I am willing to learn and put a lot of effort into it. If not, why bother? Let's say, I am to do my assignment. I will make sure that I have enough information to start on it or else, screw it. Each game I played, I will take it seriously. There is no joke about it. If I study, I will take up at least 2 hours to concentrate, If I sleep, I will sleep dead. If I work, I will work seriously. If I play, I will play hard. Each games seem to have its own nature and I have to indulge in them differently every time.

No matter what game, I can always take up the challenge except for one. One that I am always lack of confident. One that I will have to take into the account of the other party's thought. One that I have to guess the other party feelings. I do not have enough information and the readiness to go for it. The only game that I prefer to let it pass by.

No comments: