Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The Lost Blademan

Just watched the movie today. The lost blademan. Played by Donnie Yen. Average movie. Nothing much. Another day just passed. At least it is a good one.

From the movie, there is a saying that I would have learn. The world, whether it is hell or heaven, it's all depends on how we see the world. To you, living in some rural area or the third world country, it is a living hell? It might be for you. For the people living there, they are contented with their life. At least, there are some shit that they do not need to cope with. But there are shit that we do not have to cope with as well. This is life. People will believe what they want to and see what they desire.

It is may now. One more month and I am done with another semester. I still have lots to do. Lots that I haven't finish I would say.

No comments: