Saturday, May 14, 2011

immature

Two nights ago, after a comment from a friend makes me realise that there is a matter I might have again dealt with it in a very immature way. Maybe she is right. I am ignoring the manager rather than I am being serious. It is true that I have no respect for him but that doesn't mean I have to be so rude to him. Immature.

If is two years ago, I would have quit this job. I can't be that childish anymore. I will have to face it and learn from my mistake. I will have to come out with a good solution.

All fresh today with a gloomy weather outside. Chilling and drilling. Woke up early and complete the presentation outline in 20 minutes before I go to work. Amazingly early to work so I took a different route from Flinders station. Walking under the drizzle calm me down. The soothing feeling. I am tired of my life right now. At the same time I am eager to finish up the things I am suppose to. I can't leave things stay undone. Nasty feeling I will get.

3 more weeks to the end of everything. I will have to back up. Hope everything will be smooth. Lately, I do get headache from staying up late. Maybe I do get a bit stress up with the things I have to cope lately.

No comments: