Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Time Capsule

Time capsule, all of us would know what is that. A capsule that can be a container of anything that will contain the things that we want to keep for the future. Ever thought of how you will be, what you will be, where are you, who are you or ETF in the future? Video what you think of your future and keep it for the future you to watch. It might be surprising or touching. In the end at least you will know how much you have grown.

At least you will have a story to tell by then. Something remind you of who you have been in the past. People always move forward looking into the future but there are time they should stop for the present and step back to look at the past. Ironically, this is similar to a basketball game. In the game, once the all is on your hand you will charge to the front trying to get to the net as close as possible to score. Once you had charge too fast or there is an opponent in front, you will have to stop, hold the ball, look around, and jump backward to score. You will habit is easier to score as well. There time, it is not about getting the thing right away. It is about how you achieve it.

In life, I prefer to have stories to go with each action and each items that I have. Lately, there is an interesting thing. A cool.friend actually steal bar menu for me whenever we go drinking. I will keep each of it and have the story told in the future. Really appreciate it though.

Sitting on the train heading to the city. The shady weather makes the world looks gloomily. Right, I might be at the same state. No wonder I feel so comfortable. I fit in the weather today. Another day of work today. Full day just to take over people's shift. I am tired. Just when I had enough rest, and here I go again.

No comments: