Monday, January 3, 2011

3rd of 2011

My very first entry for this year.

Today will be my first day of work this year. How will I go through this year? I am excited and wonder what will I do and what is waiting or me.

Enough of fun for the last two days. Right now, I will have to plan careful to finished up my next few plans. Work smart and hard for my future and interest. This may make my life seem a little simpler and easy to go with. I am sure there will be rough patches along my path again but I will definitely be able to overcome them.

Last year, I did average for my studies. I manage to be a bartender and now in training to run a restaurant business as a manager. To be exact would be a bar manager/floor supervisor. I will now let this chance go to a waste. Had lots of fun with friends. Friends from university to random bag packers. Awesome trips from Tasmania to China.

What would be the down in 2010? The deaths? It is saddening but yet they had reached their time and it was time for them to move on. For us who are still living will have to learn to appreciate what we've got and keep moving on as well.

There is nothing to write about in this blog lately. Nothing much run in my mind except for my works and interests. At least I don't get emotional from listening to mandarin songs again. as time pass we really do grow. It is nice to know that we do not change as time passes but we mature with it. I do not forget the things that I had learnt. The lessons will make me into a better person for the people around me. They help me to understand and care for my family and friends.

My mindset might have been wrong but maybe someday I will learnt to correct it again. I remember telling a random person at a bar about what's is important in my life.

1. Family and Friends
2. Career and Interest
3. Myself

I said that I don't mind what will happen to me but I will have to achieve what I can for what I feel is important. that random person actually gave me an answer which I would expect from everyone else. Take care of yourself first and your health actually should come first.

I am not convince. With this mindset, I can actually go for what I desire for and taking each opportunity I have seriously. Pushing myself forward as if there is no tomorrow.

I think that's it for today. Time to get ready and go for some time out at Borders.

No comments: