Tuesday, January 18, 2011

A day rest!

Why should I even care? Pushed myself so hard over something that is not even mine. It is not even my restaurant and why am I working myself myself so hard. Just work normally and get paid.

Why should I take all the misunderstanding and humiliation?

It is me. Just me who want everything to be perfect. IT is a good experience. Let me learn how to deal with different people and situation. Let me see how other people react and how immature and mature some can be. Maybe this is the fun of it.

This world is great because it provides a ever lasting learning opportunity for us. It doesn't matter who we are, where we stand and how much we know and yet there will always be things for us to learn.

Today finally a day break. I will have to study up my cocktails and stock trading. In life, there are times we have to learn to step back and move forward again once we are up for it again.

No comments: