Friday, January 7, 2011

Achieving The Vision

I had talked about my vision before. How can I make that vision work. Lately I have been thinking and planning a lot of things. Things that I want and how can I achieve them. The vision for my family and friends. Something that is by Sam and for you guys.

Today after work, on the train, I suddenly missed the moments when I wore the Wesleyan uniform running around the high school. Copy school works, played basketball, flirting with girls, and the craps that the usual high school boys would do. Maybe it is the consequences of the dream I had last night where I am with all my friends from the past.

ARGH!! Head messed up with lots of things. Stock studies, civil studies, and bar studies. Interest and future, seem easy to say.

Have I just make my life complicated from wanting to do so many things? Do I really love money and success that much? Or I just love the challenges? I am still wondering.

Maybe a simple life will be good. Saying that, I pictured one of my friend, Su-Lyn. the funny friend who once told me how she want her life to be. Get a husband that really love her, and they give birth to a few kids and lead a loving and simple life.

That is simple.

Hmm.. Can't think myself in that situation.

I can imagine myself working, doing something, and achieving something.

I don't really know. Part of me would want a simple and easy life. Maybe open a bar or two, have a medium size company doing development or consultancy. Earning a substantial income to support my interest such as diving, drinking, and hanging out with friends.

Or keep growing and maybe have the opportunity to handle a few mega projects.

Or move to Canada and open a bar.

I am lost again. Read too much for the past few days and its time for me to slow down again. Always remember the KISS method. Keep it simple, stupid.

I will definitely excel in Civil and also open up a bar where my vision will come true.

No comments: