Sunday, January 9, 2011

Global Weather

Technology can really be in handy when you can just find out about anything with a touch nowadays. The phrase connecting the world with a click is no longer valid. Right now is connecting the world with a touch.

It seems like it is raining and cloudy in most of the major cities in the world. How awesome can that be. The word could really use some rain to clean it up a little.

Sitting outside my work place and wonder why a mm can't have everything they desire. I will have to admit. I am one help of a greedy person.

I just want to drink right now. To the tend extend which I don't even know who I am anymore. That moment will be the time I am taking a break. A break from everything. It is sad to know that you can't knocked off by a bottle of whiskey. It would kean that you will have to drink more to get drunk.

No comments: