Friday, January 7, 2011

Barney's Life

I had posted a pot about the difference lifestyle between two characters from a series. "How I met you mother", has these two figures that are distinctively different from each other. I had said before that it is easy for me to lead Barney's lifestyle compare to Ted's.

Well, I did give it a try after I had finished my bartender's course last year. A life filled with nothing but emptiness. For few months straight, I enjoyed my nights during the weekends in the city. Not in restaurants, friends' house, the cinema, or at the Crown. But in bars, clubs, and strip clubs. Drinks, flirt, and nude dance.

It was stupid. I didn't like it and till now I am wondering why I did that. Just out of curiosity to discover myself?

Well, I did discover myself. I am not suited to that lifestyle.

No comments: