Saturday, December 25, 2010

2010

2010 is ending and a new year will arrived soon. Wave your hand to 2010 and shake your hand with 2011.

Lately, I find that I know what do I want in my lives. I won't put up a new year resolution. To me, I will have new resolution whenever I find that I need to have one. It is pointless to make a new year resolution when we don't accomplish it. Resolution should be something we realise what we should do and do not do from time to time.

Excel in Civil Engineering industry and open up my own bar. That should be my future goal. It will be fun. Seem like I really enjoy these two careers. Civil, I have the ability to design and construct for the future, while bartender, I have the ability to enjoy a couple of drinks with my family and friends and spent some quality time together.

Man, he just have to work hard to achieve all his dreams in his short life span. There is nothing much to it. If his dream is to save the world, then he will have to get out there and work his ass off in saving the world. If his life he has people that he care, then he will have to put his life on the line to protect them. For his career and interest, he will have to keep driving himself to achieve something out of it.

Ups and downs will always be along the way, but by conquering them will make you feel like you are achieving something. I do have my ups and downs. My likes and dislikes. I learn to overcome them or go by them. I learn not to complain but to believe in me.

there are times that I will feel tired, but I will definitely take out sometime to rest and relax before I move on again. I have learn not to emo. I have learn not to bear grudge. I have learn to live by the things I dislike but not to forget them as they have make me who I am today and teach me some valuable lessons.

2011. the mistakes that I have made before that year, will not repeat itself again. Even if its to repeat again then I will learn from it again. Each time I failed, it means I am a step closer to my success.

I wish everyone that I know, best of luck for the future and strive for what you believe in. ^^

No comments: