Friday, March 28, 2008

My friday and weekend's challenge..

My Friday. Early morning got woke up by Choon Yauw at around 9am because we agreed to go for a basketball game together. Early morning when the weather temperature was around 11 degrees, I would most likely prefer to lay in my bed. Getting up for some exercise is not easy that morning.

Indoor basketball court at Monash University. Remind me of the indoor basketball court in Wesley Methodist which was completed after we left.. =.=

Playing with the brotherhood reminds me of G-string. Sad that Kean Soon is not around. It Kean Soon is reading this, he will ask me to call Kah Ho. Well, Justin did call Kah Ho, but he was still sleeping. Basically is one G playing with two Bro. Overall i was not very good. Maybe because I have not been exercising for quite sometime or maybe they are too good for me. I lost in the first game of 1 on 1 on 1. I only got one points when Yauw got 2 points and Justin got 7 points. However on the 2nd game, it was a 2 on 2 game, which Justin and I won beating Raj and Yauw.

My muscle is aching after the game. DARN!! But I enjoy the game.


Nice court.. Still, I miss playing at the basketball in Jalan Ipoh with my cousins and friends. Sometimes i even played with Kean Soon there at night.




As for this weekend challenge is to stay at Clayton and spend my weekend here. Hope I can manage it. No going to the city for this week. Should not spend so much money!!

No comments: