Thursday, April 21, 2011

How I start my day?

Never start your morning in a rush. It just spoilt your mood for the entire day later on. Well, it doesn't always work as there are times you had partied hard the day before so....

Still, I always wake up earlier than I need to.

I like to wake up in a warm blanket of a cold morning. With my laptop right by my side, I will definitely browse my Facebook. WHY?? To stalk people??

Nah, look for some news songs in Facebook. It is awesome that lots of friends love to share new songs or old songs in Facebook. Listening to some random good songs can really make my day.

By Moby,


By Charice,


By Bruno,


Btw, yesterday I had just watch another alright movie I would say. The quote of the week,
"When your life is on the line, that is when you learn more about yourself".




Not to forget another EPIC video...

No comments: