Friday, October 3, 2008

Money

Is this world. There is nothing much more important than money. This is something which I agree on. Before this I was in between a conversation between two friends. They were talking bout how religions and businesses. Which is more important? To me, both is not so important. If by being religious can help me make money, then it is important. Back to the basic, money matters. However, I should earn the money with integrity by not really care which side matters.

Well, today another two friends having conversation bout which is more important. LOVE or MONEY. In this world right now, there is no LOVE without money. It can be easily see. Average, an argument in a family will rise due to insufficient financial support. So.. What is love? Ironic? Well, that is life.

Simple, we can only trust the money that we made. Nowadays, every problems can be settled with money. It is the stepping stones for us to control everything around our life.

No comments: