Saturday, October 18, 2008

=.= CCB lo. No air tickets.

Wahliao.

"CCB, where are you now?"
"In my room. Trying to study."
"Not coming back to Malaysia."
"Want... But no airticket."
"Fucker, when you buy your ticket."
"Few days ago?"
"Got LL there?"
"Got la. Lately know this Mauritius girl. Very pretty. Bla bla bla....."
"Then stay there la."

Well, I did try to book ticket back but no tickets left. Might as well just wait for the next holiday maybe in June next year. Life... Sad when there is not enough air tickets around.

Anyway, just today my friend pop up with something cool. "Then you go plan la." I go "Ehh..." for awhile. Then everything went bright again. This is going to be special and fun. Basically not many people will be around during Summer. But still, there are a lot of people around. Include the Melbourne uni people, easily the trip can be arranged.

Since I have got plans for the summer then I think I better stay here and book my air ticket next year when there are availability and also cheaper. ^^

No comments: