Saturday, October 4, 2008

Dispute

TV or Sofa bed? Wine rack or beer machine? Which should I get for the new place. Well, problem arise when we had not enough money. Oh yea.. Another thing. To get K850i or not....

Today my cousin asked, "Is Australia boring?". To me now, I am use to the life here. Friends everywhere. Got some activities from time to time. Got tasks to handle. Maybe now it is a bit troublesome. I do not have internet at my place yet. Have to walk to the next door neighbor house to use the net. It is that bad. Now, after I had finish my stuff, I can listen to some music and there is a dog sleeping beside me. The atmosphere is not bad.Well, there is something that I must add here. Since someone asked me to advertise his juice here. I think I might as well help him up. Sumitro's Juice. *Wondering how to help him advertise beside saying that it is delicious. I don't even have the pictures or anything to show.

No comments: