Monday, May 18, 2009

Place more trust.

While waiting for the file to be finish downloading, I willingly let myself being distracted by my laptop for a bit. Well, the downloading file trough MSN is really slow.

Place more trust. All these while I don;t think I trust the people around me. Maybe. No matter in what I am doing I prefer to take control of everything, making sure that it will go smooth. Just last few weeks, my friend shouted at me jokingly, "You don't trust me?". To be frank, "NO!". From the way he does his work, "FUCK IT!". 

Right now, same thing is happening. My group mates all sleeping. Before they sleep, one of them ask whether I am sleeping or not. Deep down, 'If I sleep, all of us wil definitely get a zero'. How can I trust that they will be able to finish it when they wake up later. 

FUCK IT.. Better go back to work while waitng for the file to finish downloading.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I need a few people who wont come around and write me a report that only says 20 out of 30. Even more embarrassingly with a limit of 1200 words. Only retards can perform such predictable brilliance. I rather die than to kill them. Someone like you is priceless. Cheers mate..

stanc