Sunday, May 17, 2009

Morning!!

Yea. I just woke up. After three hours of nice sleep. I woke up even without the alarm waking me up. Great improvement. Suddenly I am craving for DIM SUM. Browsing through the net. I went "...". Well, I will go during the holiday. I am too lazy rght due to all the workload I am having now. 

Well, currently I have manage to grab a hold on al the episodes of crayon shin chan. Right before my exams. I am controling myself for not watcing them too much.

Hungry? I am hungry right now. What should I eat? Don't bother.

This morning while on the way back home, I heard the song, "Tong Hua" by Guang Liang and a lot of things came fashing in my mind. 

Just read my friend's blog bout "Change". Yea. The song "Tong Hua" always make me realise make me realise how much I had change since I left high school. 

Forget them. I have got lots of new songs to listen now.

No comments: