Monday, May 11, 2009

Calm

Hectic. Yea, This is life. A common scenario that has een revolving around each of us living on the world right now. Assignments, tests, exams, works, family and friends. Maintaining all these in balance is indeed a big challenge. Each of that is my resposibility and I can't let myself fail in any one of them. 

In maintaining all these, I realise that I am losing my calmness. Mean? I am becoming mean. I realise that even my friends are meaner than me. They even tell the wrong due date for the assignment to other group in result they will hand in their assignment late this week thus getting a "zero'. Well, I nearly told the group that it was due to day. However, I just want to see their reaction in handling it and deep down I know that they can't hand it in in time anyway.

When I lose my calmness, I will tend to make wrong decision and in result I will screw things up. The ony way for me to cope with all these will be sacrificing my sleep and make more time availabe for me. For me to relax in between and deal with all these things. 

My saviour... "MOTHER". Providing me 160mg of caffeine allowing me to sleep 8 hours only in 48 hours time. Bless this drink creator.

I shall deal my responsibilities patiently and calm. Any mistakes will disappoint the people around me.  

No comments: