Friday, July 1, 2011

Excitement?

Maybe it is time for some random excitement. Things are not entirely in my control now. Till now I always have doubt bout myself. Am I really suited to be in a relationship? Suited or not? there are time when things are beyond our control. It is just me hate it when things are not in my control.

Feelings are not something that is easy to be controlled eh. Just hope that this time I will not hurt anyone just because I want to avoid hurting myself.

Last two night, has been good. Just discovered a hidden bar. A bar should have the atmosphere where one come in will be able to isolate themselves from the outside world. A small cosy bar with no signboard. Just a semi heavy locked door with a small sign saying please call to unlock door. "New Gold Mountain" bar situated at Liverpool st.

Inside the venue, a small bar I would say only can fit a bartender at a time. Sat down in front of the bar, I notice a few bottle of home made spirit and aromatics. In front of me is a young bartendress just arrived from UK 4 months ago. She is professional, I admire her for being able to capture what I wanted for my drink. The whole night would have been perfect if she had been able to make my Mojito correctly.

Cookie bar was alright last night with a new presence from Malaysia. Yi Wayn a friend from high school which we haven;t met for a long time.

ArGH!! Boredom to death I would say. Am I? This kind of situation is calling for some excitement. Some adventure I would say. Away from everything. Hmm.. Maybe snow trip when I am having my break in two weeks time. A short trip will do. Or ask for some leave to travel to Adelaide again? Or!!! HOR TZE YEE! SKY DIVE LICENSE!!! I know you will read this. Or!! come here right now for SNOWBOARD!!

No comments: