Friday, July 15, 2011

Don't Bother

Watching an old drama. Right now. Don't want to bother about anything. another 3 more days of work and i will have an off day. Just looking forward to the off day and can't be bother. Tired or bored? Hope that I haven't fall into depression.

Just asked my friend bout when I am starting my class and she said 25th. Her comment was I was being too awesome to not even know. Deep down I hope that my life can be awesome. Nothing new. Nothing excited. No avhievement. Just stagnant.

Life has been random with work. On call nearly 24/7 for work. That is the most I can do for them right now. Poor management causing so much trouble and in the end hoping for the best. If they can't improve their management. Then their business won;t lasst long. That is for sure.

Now I just can't be bother about anything. Let thing be. Things that are not in my control, I can only handle them that way. Never put my hope too high on it or it will disappoint me deeply.

No comments: