Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Exam's eve

Tomorrow, the day I had been dreading for. Didn't sleep for the whole night.

Reason: To readjust my sleeping time. Gonna sleep early tonight and wake up early tomorrow morning and sit for my exam. Give me five for the brilliant strategy.

Gonna study. Yea, that is what I must do. Had my breakfast. Peanut butter and bread. Should be enough for my brain. It is easier for one to feel tired when they use their brain too much. Why? Brain uses the most energy in our body. No wonder I sleep more during exam period.

Took a bath and look at the sky. No sunshine. Look at my computer and decided to write a blog. From writing this, I will be able to get my study mood into me. Besides that, this morning I chose the songs from Basshunter. The album 'Now you are gone' shall accompany me for today.

Actually, besides locking myself back at home, I did plan to go and buy a camera that I have been eye-ing on. The guilty feeling restrained me and asked me to go for it tomorrow. Troublesome.

I should really get my ass of the bed now. Right this instance. And flip trough my notes.

BTW.. Good luck to all those who are taking the exams soon.

No comments: