Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Emotional!? Friends.

This weird feeling. Where does it come from? It has been such a long time since I feel so emotional. My friends back in Malaysia. It has been a long time since we hang around eh.

Tomorrow is my paper. My first paper for this semester. I am ready for it. No doubt about it. Time really pass. Here, I am relaxing. My friend is viewing my notes right beside me and asking me different questions. That really help me a lot in my last moment revision. And then listening to Aya Matsuura's songs. Chatting with some friends. Maybe this shouldn't be the life of a student who is going to sit for his exam soon.

While chatting, this emotional feeling came out. I recap a lot of things. Kean Soon, Ai Peng, and Tze Yee. Wow, I really miss those time we spent together eh. Suddenly, all the thoughts about them just come flashing trough. Kean Soon, know him since form 1. He is in the class right next to me. From Chung Kwok. Know my brother first before me. My master was once his apprentice back then. Ai Peng, same class with me. Not close with her till form 3 when I got stuck in the same class with her again. Form 3, same class with Tze Yee.

That was a long time ago. They can really go crazy anytime. Messing around in the supermarket for barbecue shopping. Messed up my house for Christmas. Celebrating birthday on the KLIA rooftop. Losing my car key and Tze Yee's camera in the sea/beach way away from KL. One hell of a group eh. Kean Soon always had this evil plans coming out. Yea, a guy I would want to have wherever I want to go. He is the guy who has the click. Somehow he just know what I always have in my mind.

Well, there are a lot of friends that I want to meet. I still remember those groups I joined before, the "4 aces", the "MUFY '06", not forgetting the "G-string" and etc. So many people. However, everyone is all around the world now. Pursuing their own goals and dreams.

2 comments:

debb.k said...

good luck in your exams ya!! gambate ne!!!!

Unknown said...

Yo.. Thank you.. U take care too..