Monday, December 22, 2008

Updates

As requested by a friend, well, there will be an update today. Currently, I am still in Australia. Haha. Guess that there are people who do wonder what I am doing in Australia for this summer holiday.

I has been a hectic week for me from the last 4 weeks since I start my Summer class. Getting less sleep at most of the time. Getting my job done. I found out that, I mange to cope with both side pretty well. I do feel tired from day to day.

This week, I had Mcdonald for four days straight as me meals since I do not have time to do my groceries. My laundry bag is full and i haven't even got the time to wash my clothes. Books and notes everywhere. Seem like I do have a lot of things to follow up. And I also, I have to send my coat for dry cleanings.
As for my studies, I have to work in group for assignments lately. I can't possibly let them down when my group mates wanted to do well in the works. Lately, we had build the lightest bridge but it failed in the process of testing it. At least we manage to build the lightest bridge I guess.

As for my work, I have to guide my team mates. I can't be slacking when they want to keep going on and achieve in the work. As for today, I can see that, Andrew go all out just to give out all the flyers. Kristine, even ask us to go out and give out the flyers to house to house at night. I think this team is getting crazy. Seem like they really want to beat the other teams. That is the way it is I guess.

Everyday, I reached home tired. I will drop on the bed and rest for around half an hour then play random songs from my desktop and go for a bath. I will have to relax myself before I prepare all the materials for the next day work. Around 4 hours of sleep? It is alright I guess with those hyper people around. I do get lucky sometimes when I will nearly be late for my job. A new friend,Lydia actually wake me up early morning by sms. It kinda make me though the sms was from my team mates and I have to wake up and get ready for a whole new day.

Tomorrow will be another day like today as we will have to go all out again and do our work. Yeap!! Tomorrow, will be another day for us to go all out again before we go for the night shopping. Basically here, they do have 24 hours shopping before Christmas. Then we can have a few days of break before we start working again.

" MY TEAM.. LETS MAKE IT" Haha.

Wellm it is good to see them get so hype about the oncoming projects and works.

Guess that I will have to go and take a bath and continue my work later on. I will get back to some of you on MSN when I am free after tomorrow. ^^ Merry Christmas and Happy New Year people.. Oh yea, Christmas is also another celebrations which can be celebrated by couples as if it is a Valentine's day. Have fun ^^

No comments: