Saturday, December 6, 2008

Saturday morning

Woke up with a terrible dryness in my mouth. Another bottle of herbal tea gone in just half an hour time. MCBKNN house mate. I bought two boxes of beer and I myself haven't even open and drink, he drank 3 bottles before me. HOLY SHIT. Seem like I have to put everything in my room. Its not like I won't share. But that holy alcoholic will definitely finish more than I do. =.=

Yesterday was even better, Westfield shopping center. They have branded red wine for AUD 2.50. It is cheap because it is clean skin. Means it didn't go trough the middle man who will put in their label and sell it at higher price. Basically you will be able to test the wine before you buy so you will be able to know which is good. Sometimes the branded wine can be found from the clean skin. Well, middle man always earn the most in the business cycle. They are those who use their brains to do the marketing strategy, I guess.

Well, seem like another day of long work to go.... Have fun people for your Saturday.

No comments: