Monday, July 13, 2009

Felt this way before?

As I walk out after walk, I felt refreshed as the rain drizzle upon me. My friend was running towards his car as I walked slowly enjoying the moment. The moment I hope to retain or capture. The moment when I suddenly feel so relax even though I just finished my work. Not a single inch of tiredness left with me. It just feel good. Simple.

Lately, I don't deny that a lot of things had happened to me. Losing my wallet with my student ID a day before my first paper? My lecturer lost my assignment sheet? well, the latest one was burglar broken into our place and took away my precious laptop with my 40+ gb of songs? During these time, I was calm. For example, when I dropped my wallet, I did went around looking for it. After 2 rounds of search, I just walk right into the bank and had my Debit card canceled. Later on, I just went to the library and continue my studies. Losing my assignment should be quite disastrous. However, I just emailed my lecturer 2 days later, and hand in my draft and got my marks. Well, as for my laptop, there is nothing I can do to get it back. So I will just have to get a new one. ALIENWARE? Well, yea, that is my new gadget.

Up and down. The way we deal with them shows how much we had grown. Patience I shall had for the time being. I had plans. A lot I think. Well, I shouldn't rush into my plans. I am taking each step as I planned. In the past , I had made a lot of mistakes due to my hasty decisions. It will end up screwing myself up.

Go accordingly with the flow. Do not rush. ^^

No comments: