Saturday, March 14, 2009

Believe 中 の "lie"

The title. I got it from a blogger. It was sort of the 10 things she wrote from a website. I found that they are pretty true and except for this one which i don't really understand. Does it means that even though we believe someone, they will lso lie to us at times which we should just ignore it even though we know bout it? Haha.

Today's been a lovely day. Raining heavily for the whole day. Slept for the whole day. Well, I also did schedule up my next week schedule as well as chat with my parents. A day of sleep will really restore myself after a hectic week. 

Before this, I do have things that I wanted to post on the blog. Interesting things I would say. It is weird that I ca't remember any of them right now. Seems like I will have to save them for some other time when they popped up again.

Right now I shall get back to sleep again or I won't e able to wake up later for my game.

No comments: