Friday, November 21, 2008

Interesting

So far.. Till now.. It will be a year since I am in Australia itself. Fun? I wouldn't say that the city itself is fun. It is just another normal place. I guess KL city will be much more fun than the Melbourne city itself. As usual, I do not look at small game. I only look for something more exciting. In Australia, their destinations in the suburbs are the interesting ones. Much more interesting than Malaysia. I am sure of it. Finally, there is a friend who actually have the same interest in exploring these places. An American who is very outgoing. However, currently both of us are stuck with a lot of works. Well, Australia won't run away from us.

Another I found it interesting is how well I manage to discover myself. Back in Malaysia we are so concern bout what other people think that we actually neglected ourself. I was able to rediscover myself and learn how I have become who I am now.....

Unfinish... Sorry..

No comments: